About Covid 19
Our community has been through a lot over the last few months. Non-Surgical Orthopaedics continues to support our healthcare providers, physicians and patients. Our commitment to finding ways to meet our customer’s needs in the safest environment possible is our top priority. Our services have not been interrupted and we remain available to ensure that our patients will continue to receive the highest quality patient care.
While many things have changed, one thing has remained the same: our commitment to SAFETY. We continue to follow strict standards and CDC recommendations for infection control, sterilization and the use of Personal Protective Equipment.
At the start of each shift, our staff completes a check-in process, which includes taking their temperature, answering screening questions and wearing a face mask.
For our patients entering our offices we require the following:
- We ask everyone entering the office to wear a face mask.
- Upon arrival to our office our staff will greet you, take your temperature and ask you several screening questions.
- You will find hand sanitizer in the reception area and other areas throughout the office for your use as needed.
- You will notice the waiting room will no longer have magazines.
- Appointments will be managed to accommodate for social distancing, for your comfort and convenience. We are currently offering appointments in our Marietta and Carrollton offices, as well as remotely via Telemedicine.
- We will do our best to allow for greater time between patients, so we can reduce waiting times for you, and to reduce the number of patients in the reception area at any one time.
We look forward to seeing you again and are happy to answer any questions you may have about the steps we’ve taken to keep you, and every patient, safe in our practice.
To schedule an appointment, please call our office at 770-421-1420 or check us out online at www.lowbackpain.com.
We’re grateful to have you as our patient. We value your trust and loyalty and look forward to welcoming back our patients, neighbors and friends.
Arnold J. Weil, M.D.
Anthony R. Grasso, M.D.