IME & Disability Evaluations in Marietta, GA
Our physicians have over 30 years of experience in performing Independent Medical Evaluations (IME's).
Focusing on injury assessments, we specialize in:
- Comprehensive review of medical records and history of injury
- Correlation of complaints and mechanism of injury
- Separation of acute injury from chronic, pre-existing conditions
- Assessment of work issues and work limitations
- Diagnostic assessments (if requested)
- Treatment recommendations (if requested)
- Impairment and Disability assessments
Click here for sample IME
Impairment & Disability Evaluations
Impairment refers to the loss of function of a body part or organ compared to its original functional ability. Disability refers to the impact of the impairment on work functions or standards of living. The physicians at Non-Surgical Orthopaedics are proficient in determining the mechanism and severity of the injury in addition to determining if or when a patient can expect to return to normal function. We use the most recent edition of the Guides to the Evaluation of Permanent Impairment for all ratings and assessments.
Our staff provides unbiased, comprehensive reports within strict time guidelines. Our physicians are readily available to discuss a case should any questions arise. To schedule an IME or Impairment & Disability Evaluation, please contact our office at 770-421-1420.